Pamela Rementería is a graduate of the National School of Dramatic Art with the title of “National Actress”.
Throughout her career she performed in different roles. For more than ten years, she specialized as an author and screenwriter in TV, cinema, theater and other audiovisual media. As an author, she was awarded with the Martín Fierro, Tato Prize, Argentores, Fund TV, Building Citizenship, National Fund for the Arts, Women and Cinema and UNCIPAR awards. Some of her most relevant works:
- “Santa Evita”, miniseries. Adapts the novel by Tomás Eloy Martínez for Star+. Directed by Rodrigo García and Alejandro Maci, premiere 2022.
- “El Hombre de tu vida”, a series written with Juan José Campanella and Marcela Guerty for Telefe. For this work, she won countless awards. This comedy has versions in Mexico, Chile, Brazil, Venezuela, Colombia and Spain, among others - "Sres. Papis”: Creator and designer of this successful funny story for Telefe. It is the leader in international sales and has versions in Peru, Chile, Mexico, Slovakia, Hungary, Serbia, Poland, among others.
- “Fundación Huésped”, single chapter. She is the author of “Reencuentros” directed by Marcos Carnevale and “Generaciones” directed by Martino Zaidelis. The Foundation's annual special for World HIV Day. Channel 13.
- “Evita Mi Mensaje”, telefilm. She writes for the cycle, “Lo que el tiempo nos dejó” about the last days of Eva Perón, directed by Adrián Caetano. Produced by Underground for Telefe and achieving great success.
- Creates clips for the musical artist, Miss Bolivia, including “Bien Warrior” and “Tomate el palo”, all of which have more than forty million views. SonyMusic.
- She is co-creator with Marcela Guerty for the workshop “Materialización de ideas” where she has produced audiovisual, theatrical and narrative projects for various artists.
- “Broken Princesses”, theatrical production.